Update 01/12/13 – This position has now been filled, we’ll be introducing our new junior web developer as soon as we can!
Ballyhoo are currently looking for a Junior Web Developer to join our team. If this sounds like you or you know someone who might be interested please get in touch.
Did you know we are also currently looking for a PHP Web Developer?
- £16-19K per annum (based on experience)
- Full-time, permanent position (35 hours per week)
- Based in Longbridge, Birmingham
- Generous holiday allowance and perks
- Small, fun and friendly team
A junior front-end web developer is required to start immediately at Ballyhoo, a growing web design agency based in the newly regenerated area of Longbridge, Birmingham.
You’ll work with an experienced senior developer and you’ll be charged with turning our graphic designer’s vision into reality on a wide range of web design projects.
Essential skills required for this role are HTML, CSS, JQuery and Photoshop. Experience of responsive web design and PHP/MySQL is desirable but not essential. Relevant qualifications are also desirable but self-taught developers are more than welcome to apply.
You’ll fit right in with the Ballyhoo team if you:
- have excellent communication skills
- are able to work effectively on your own as well as with a team
- are keen to learn and keep up-to-date with emerging web technologies
- can self-motivate and cope with the pressure of impending deadlines
Our modern office has excellent train, bus and road links and several shops, a gym and other local facilities are all located within 5-minutes walking distance.
Please send your CV to [email protected], no agencies please.